Founded in 1996, Tradebook offers its customer base trading solutions for equities, futures, options, and foreign exchange (FX) to actively manage complex trading strategies in more than 100 global exchanges. We are a leading global agency broker that provides direct market access and a breadth of trading analytics and algorithms to institutional traders who seek maximum alpha on every market transaction.
We partner with you to understand your business and demonstrate how our fully integrated solutions can help you cut costs, increase efficiencies, work faster and manage risk.
Aim to move in and out of positions quickly and stealthily with our FX Solutions.
- Agnostic liquidity access
- Advanced algorithms
- Fully transparent pricing
- Anonymous trading in 48 currency pairs with one counterparty and one average price ticket.
- Analytics Integration — leverage powerful Bloomberg analytics; trade from key functionality with ease.
- Straight-Through Processing — seamlessly connects our platform to your current workflow and back-office solutions.
Access liquidity in lit markets and dark pools in over 40 countries.
- Proprietary pre-trade quant analysis
- Sophisticated anti-gaming logic
- Advanced dark liquidity capture
- Access more than 65 primary exchanges, 20 alternative trading venues and 40 dark pools and crossing networks.
- Take advantage of our proprietary suite of algorithms and synthetic order types tailored to each market and execution strategy.
- Tradebook controls and maintains a proprietary front end, designed for equity traders and built into the familiar Bloomberg environment. Alternatively, you can access Tradebook via all major third-party EMS/OMS. EMSX, SSEOMS and AIM users benefit from additional workflow synergies.
Futures and Options
- Sophisticated algorithms
- Multi-broker access
- Turnkey solutions
- Quick and easy spread trading
- Cutting-edge, cross-asset workflows
- DMA and Algorithms for 12 U.S. Options exchanges
- Access 35 futures exchanges with 50+ brokers from a single platform.
- Trade directly and anonymously with all U.S. options exchanges.
- Implement strategies more efficiently with a broad suite of algorithms, including spread trading, volume participation and economic indicator–linked orders.
Take advantage of a world-class suite of support services to keep you ahead.
- Full-service execution consulting
- Commission management services
Glenn Lesko is the Chief Executive Officer and President of Bloomberg Tradebook LLC, an electronic agency broker for institutional traders, broker-dealers, hedge fund managers, plan sponsors, market makers, and portfolio managers worldwide. Prior to joining Bloomberg Tradebook, Glenn was Managing Director of Instinet’s Americas equities business and previously was CEO of Instinet in Asia, responsible for Instinet Japan Limited, Instinet Pacific Limited, Instinet Singapore Services Private Limited and Instinet Australia Pty Limited. Glenn also headed Instinet’s U.S.-based International Trading Group. He joined Instinet in 2006 from CF Global Trading, where he had served as a partner since 2003, and before that, served two years as a managing director at Deutsche Bank, directing the firm’s international trading desk. Prior to that, Glenn spent 10 years at ABN AMRO and its affiliates, first heading its Asian trading desk in Hong Kong and later its international trading desk in New York. Glenn received a Bachelor of Arts from Lafayette College and is a CFA® charterholder.
Jerry Burke joined Bloomberg Tradebook in 2010 as its Chief Financial Officer. He is responsible for all financial aspects of the Tradebook business. Prior to joining Bloomberg Tradebook, Jerry was senior managing director and chief operating officer at Pali Capital. He spent the previous 17 years at Merrill Lynch in various senior finance roles, including chief financial officer of Global Equities, Fixed Income, Treasury, Global Operations and Services, and External Financial Reporting. He also served as head of the Global Internal Control Group. Jerry earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Pace University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Joseph Zangri has been with Bloomberg since 2000. He began as the Chief Compliance Officer for Bloomberg Tradebook LLC and became the Global Head of Compliance in 2004. Prior to joining Bloomberg Tradebook, Joseph practiced law as a senior enforcement attorney at the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Northeast Regional Office in New York. Earlier, he served as an assistant district attorney in the White Collar Crime Division of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office. Joseph earned his law degree from Fordham University and his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the State University of New York at Albany. He is a member of the New York State Bar and a FINRA Certified Regulatory and Compliance Professional. He holds Series 7, 63, 24, 3 licenses as well as a Canadian Securities Senior Officer License. He is on the Board of Directors of the State University of New York at Albany Rugby Football Club.
Bloomberg Tradebook is always looking for extraordinary individuals to join our team—whether it’s building innovative technology solutions in R&D or helping customers trade more efficiently in Support. The most current listing of available Tradebook positions is located on our Bloomberg Careers website.