Founded in 1996, Tradebook offers its customer base trading solutions for equities, futures, and options to actively manage complex trading strategies in more than 100 global exchanges. We are a leading global agency broker that provides direct market access and a breadth of trading analytics and algorithms to institutional traders who seek maximum alpha on every market transaction.
We partner with you to understand your business and demonstrate how our fully integrated solutions can help you cut costs, increase efficiencies, work faster and manage risk.
Access liquidity in lit markets and dark pools in over 40 countries.
- Proprietary pre-trade quant analysis
- Sophisticated anti-gaming logic
- Advanced dark liquidity capture
- Access more than 65 primary exchanges, 20 alternative trading venues and 40 dark pools and crossing networks.
- Take advantage of our proprietary suite of algorithms and synthetic order types tailored to each market and execution strategy.
- Tradebook controls and maintains a proprietary front end, designed for equity traders and built into the familiar Bloomberg environment. Alternatively, you can access Tradebook via all major third-party EMS/OMS. EMSX, SSEOMS and AIM users benefit from additional workflow synergies.
Futures and Options
- Sophisticated algorithms
- Multi-broker access
- Turnkey solutions
- Quick and easy spread trading
- Cutting-edge, cross-asset workflows
- DMA and Algorithms for 12 U.S. Options exchanges
- Access 35 futures exchanges with 50+ brokers from a single platform.
- Trade directly and anonymously with all U.S. options exchanges.
- Implement strategies more efficiently with a broad suite of algorithms, including spread trading, volume participation and economic indicator–linked orders.
Take advantage of a world-class suite of support services to keep you ahead.
- Full-service execution consulting
- Commission management services
Bloomberg Tradebook is always looking for extraordinary individuals to join our team—whether it’s building innovative technology solutions in R&D or helping customers trade more efficiently in Support. The most current listing of available Tradebook positions is located on our Bloomberg Careers website.